He New York Pass is a tourist card for New York with which you can access more than 100 attractions, including the Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, Big Bus, Circle Line Cruise, Statue of Liberty, Natural History Museum or the 11S Memorial, among many others.
Besides its ease of use and that the places included are among the places to see in New York essential, make this card a very interesting and recommended option for your trip to New York.
As we mentioned before, the New York Pass includes the entrance to more than 100 tourist attractions, including the following that are among the most famous in the city.
- Empire State Viewpoint
- Top of the Rock
- Ferry to the Statue of Liberty
- Ferry to Ellis Island
- MoMA - Museum of Modern Art
- MET - Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds
- Boat trip around Manhattan
- Madison Square Garden
- Guggenheim museum
- 9/11 Museum
- Big Bus buses
- Yankee Stadium
In addition to the entrance to more than 100 attractions, the New York Pass includes a guide with more than 200 pages in Spanish, with all the information of the places that can be visited including schedules, directions, maps ... etc and discounts on Many shops and restaurants in New York.
Skip the line with the New York Pass. Fast track
Another of the most important things is that with the New York Pass card You can skip the queues at some of the most visited attractions and are therefore more crowded, with the time savings this means especially in high season or on weekends.
Central Park New York Pass
As an example we can tell you that if you decide to visit some of the 10 most visited attractions in New YorkIf you paid for the tickets separately, the price would be more than $ 500, which is double the price you would pay for the New York Pass for 10 days!
Also, if you buy the New York Pass 5 days and visit 2 attractions per day, you will save more than 100 dollars. And most importantly, the more attractions you visit, the more you'll save.
Which is better for my trip to New York: CityPASS, C3, New York Pass or New York Explorer Pass
As we discussed earlier, this depends a lot on the type of trip you want to do, but in general, we leave you some examples so you can take them as a base and get an idea what is the tourist pass for New York that best suits your trip.
- If you are traveling a few days, between 2-4 days and want to visit some of the most important tourist attractions in the city, such as the Top of the Rock, the Empire State Building or go to the Statue of Liberty, the best option would be the C3
- In case your trip is somewhat longer, between one week and ten days, the best option is the New York CityPASS, since with this booklet you can visit up to 9 tourist attractions in the city.
- If your trip is longer or you want to squeeze the city to the fullest, whatever the time of your stay, your choice is without a doubt the New York PASS that you can buy here or the New York Explorer Pass, which you can buy here , with which you can know most of the attractions of the Big Apple, saving a lot of money and time.
You can find more information in this post about the New York Explorer Pass: how it works, what it includes and prices and in this post about the New York CityPASS: how it works, what it includes and prices.