In this London guide in 4 days You have several optimized routes, on foot or by subway to the farthest points, to get to know the city to the fullest if you have four full days. In the previous 3 days you will have known much of the most tourist spots in the city, including the famous markets of Camden, Covent Garden and Portobello, the Soho neighborhood and its most important museum, the British Museum.
This guide, like those of the previous days, can be adapted according to your priorities and the time you want to dedicate to each place, although we give you some guidelines that according to our experience, are perfect to make the most of the time.
Taking advantage of it is Sunday, on this fourth day you will visit the Brick Lane market, the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral, among other incredible places.
As we mentioned before, this London guide in 4 days It is based on the experience of our last trip to London in 6 days and that of a few years ago from London in 10 days.
Tips for traveling to London
- All London routes in four days They are designed to start at your hotel. The accommodation in the center of London is very expensive, so a good option is to take the hotel a little further from the center, to save some money, but close enough to a subway station, which allows you to access the points More tourist easily. We recommend the two hotels that were and that meet this premise: the Garden Court Hotel and the Victor Hotel.
- To get to the center or to your London hotel from any of its 4 airports: Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton, you have several transport options: train, bus, subway, taxi or book the direct transfer to the hotel, the most convenient and Quick to make this move.
- If you are going to visit many monuments it is advisable to assess whether it is profitable to buy the London Pass, since with it you can save money on tickets and especially when you can skip the lines. Another good option is to book the London Explorer Pass, it allows you to enter 3, 5 or 7 of the main attractions of the city, skipping the lines and saving up to 40%.
- If you do not want to pay commissions when withdrawing money from ATMs and always have the current exchange, we recommend using the N26 card to pay and the BNEXT card to get money, our two favorite cards for travel.
- If you have seen the movies or are a reader of the Harry Potter books we recommend you book this tour through the Warner Studios where the movies were shot or this tour through the scenarios that inspired J.K. London Rowling
For more information about this tour you can consult this guide to visit the Harry Potter studios in London.
For more recommendations you can consult this post of tips to travel to London essential.
First day in London
The morning of the first day of London in 4 days You will start it at the famous Piccadilly Circus, then go down to Trafalgar Square on Regent Street. A walk through our favorite St. James Park to Buckingham Palace, will be the next plan of the day, taking into account and not forgetting that at 11:30 the famous changing of the guard takes place.
The route continues visiting Westminster Abbey, where you can save yourself the long lines with the London Pass or the skip-the-line entrance.
On leaving, from Parliament Square to the end of the Westminster Bridge, you have magnificent views of Parliament and Big Ben, which we advise you not to miss, as it is very worthwhile.
Map of the route through London in 4 days
If you have one more day, you can follow the London guide in 5 days.